Modified Operations Plan for COVID-19
Updated Friday, May 22
We are excited to have you join us for outdoor adventure this summer at High Gravity Adventures. As always, the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority and we are implementing some new policies and procedures that we want you to know about before your visit. These enhanced procedures are intended to reduce potential risk to our guests and our employees associated with COVID-19.
Our enhanced operating plan is based on the most current information, directives, and guidelines from local, state, and federal health officials and relate to following aspects of your visit.
- Individual hygiene
- Management of physical distancing and movement throughout the facility
- Personal protective equipment for employees and guests
In addition to our modified operations plan, we have reduced high-touch surfaces, enhanced our cleaning and disinfecting protocols, and implemented other changes as follows:
- Waiver and photo/video kiosks have been removed. QR codes and links will be available so these can be accessed on personal devices.
- All technical equipment including harnesses and helmets will be cleaned and dried between uses.
- Implement regular and ongoing cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Modified operating schedule to allow adequate time for increased cleaning protocols.
- Limiting facility capacity to manage interactions and support appropriate physical distancing.
- Special Events and Birthday Party Packages have been temporarily suspended.
- Limitations to Group Reservations based on schedule and capacity changes.
- Added signs about physical distancing signs and related markers throughout the property.
- Limited two-way traffic throughout the facility.
- Limited primary zip tours to members of the same party up to 4 people. We may be able to accommodate larger groups on a limited basis. Call 828-386-622 for details.
- Platforms in the Blue Ridge and Foothills Adventure Park are limited to members of the same party.
Before You Arrive
- Familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 modified operations plan.
- We have reduced facility capacity to help support our updated operations plan. We will make every effort to accommodate walk-in guests. To ensure your spot when you want it, we recommend you preregister online.
- Seasons Pass holders are encouraged to preschedule their visit by completing online checkout using the pass holder code or calling us at 828-386-6222.
- Each participating guest may be accompanied by up to two non-participating guests.
- The observation deck will be used for staging guests and equipment orientation and will not be open for general use. Non-participating guests are asked to view activities from indicated areas only.
- Complete a waiver for each person in your party before you arrive.
- Complete our self-assessment survey by asking yourself the following questions. If you answer yes to any of these questions, we ask that you reschedule your activity date or select from options found in our updated cancellation policy.
In the last fourteen (14) days, have you:
- had a cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
- Had two or more of the following symptoms.
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of smell or taste
- Come in contact with someone displaying the above symptoms.
- Come in contact with someone who has been confirmed to have the Coronavirus.
Hygiene and Personal Protective Equipment
- We ask that all guests regularly wash hands and apply hand sanitizer especially before and after interacting with high-touch surfaces.
- In accordance with recommendations to minimize the risk of droplet-transmission, High Gravity employees will be wearing masks in addition to other protective equipment. We highly encourage all guests to wear a mask anytime during their visit when adequate physical distancing of 6ft or more cannot be achieved. Complimentary masks will be available upon your arrival.
Guest Arrival and Check-In
- Due to schedule and capacity limitation, guests (including Season Pass holders) are strongly encouraged to preregister online for their adventure.
- All onsite transactions will be credit or debit card only.
- Waivers should be completed online prior to your arrival.
- Upon arrival, guests will be greeted at our precheck-in location located at the main entrance.
- Our precheck-in host will review policies and procedures and provide you with hand-sanitizer to be applied before entering the building to complete your check-in.
Movement Around the High Gravity Facility
- Physical distancing signs and markers have been placed throughout the property.
- We ask that you minimize proximity to other guests who are not part of your group by keeping a distance of 6ft or more.
- When this cannot be achieved, or where close interaction with our employees is required, we encourage the use of a mask to reduce the risk of droplet-transmission.
- Two-way traffic will be limited in many areas and signs will highlight the new pathways.
- Zip tours will be limited to members of the same party up to 4 people. We may be able to accommodate larger groups on a limited basis. Call 828-386-6222 for details.
- Platforms in the Blue Ridge and Foothills Adventure Park are members from the same party at all times.
We appreciate your cooperation with these policies, and we are happy to speak with you if you have any questions. Feel free to call us at 828-386-6222 or email email@example.com