Zip, Climb, and Swing in the High Country
2019 Spring Break Special Hours:
- March 21-31, 11a-5p daily by advance reservation
- April 13-28, 11a-6p daily by advance reservation
Other March/April Hours:
- Fridays are open for the Zip Line Tour by advance reservation only (other adventures are not available)
- Saturdays/Sundays open starting at 11a for all adventures (reservations recommended!)
Calling all Spring Breakers! The North Carolina mountains are the destination for adventurers of all ages. Boone and Blowing Rock has amazing restaurants, eclectic shops, limitless hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding, and, of course, zip lining and climbing!
High Gravity Adventures checks all the boxes for your Spring Break trip with high altitude adventure for the whole family. Explore the challenges in our Foothills and Blue Ridge adventure park, pull the rip cord on our scream-inducing giant swing, and soar through the treetops on our award-winning zip line tour. Don’t take our word for it, check out what some of our recent visitors said about us:
- “High Gravity Adventures was a fantastic way to spend a couple of hours with our family”
- “The zip lining was incredible! I can’t rave enough about how great this place is. It is a bucket list adventure for sure”
- “Everything is clean, tidy, organized and well-rehearsed. HGA has it wired”
Reservations are now open for our special Spring Break hours, so lock in your family’s spot while you still have the chance! Use the discount code “SB10” at checkout to save 10% on your advance reservation.