Have a group? | Bring them to HGA!

Want to reserve on a day we aren't scheduled to open?  Reach our $500 minimum and we can make it happen.

High Gravity Adventures is a one-of-a-kind adventure destination for any and all groups. The memories made in the air, and from the deck at our yurt basecamp below, will be the kind you will be telling around the campfire and watercooler for years to come. Feel free to take advantage of our field and picnic tables to spread out- even have food catered out and make a day of it!

Confirm your visit today by emailing:


  • Corporate Retreats
  • Church Retreats
  • Family Reunions
  • Boy & Girl Scouts
  • Birthday Celebrations (they are not just for kids at HGA!)
  • Team Bonding
  • School Field Trips

If you are planning on bringing your group for an adventure at HGA, here are few considerations that will make the trip a successful one for everyone:

1. Reserve your group's trip at least 24 hours in advance

Group discounts start when you have 10+ participants and will start at 15% off regular ticket prices.  The more people you are bringing out, the more flexibility we can have with our pricing! To receive group discounts, you must reserve at least 24 hours in advance.  Contact groups@highgravityadventures.com for information on pricing for your group.

Experiences can be customized to fit your needs and budget.

2. Pay a 25% deposit to confirm your reservation

25% of your ticket total will be due as a deposit at the time of booking, with the remaining 75% due upon check-in.

3. Sign our Waiver in advance.

All HGA participants are required to fill out and sign our waiver before beginning any of the activities.  After filling it out, there is no printing necessary.  As soon as you click that "submit" button, we should have your waiver in our system.  If you want to send a link to your group so they can fill out their waiver you can send: www.smartwaiver.com/v/highgravity

Each adult member of your group is responsible for filling out their own waiver. Minors, under 18 years, must have their parent or legal guardian fill out the waiver on their behalf.

If you would like us to check the status of your group's waivers just send us a list of participant names.  We can shoot back to you a report of who's waivers we do and do not have.

4. Arrive at least 15 minutes early

Come in at least 15 minutes early to get checked in for your reservation, get wristbands, use the restroom, and take care of a few other housekeeping things before getting started with your Gear-Up and Ground School.

Make sure to take pictures and let us know how you enjoy your visit!

5. Enjoy your adventures!

To make a reservation email or call us today:   groups@highgravityadventures.com